Thursday, June 23, 2011

French Farm Gorgeous!

I love meeting new people!  Sometimes the internet is grand that way--connecting people despite distance.  I met a lovely gal via blogging and Etsy from my old stomping grounds--Seattle!  And we have so much more than just that in common.  Rachel has a shop on Etsy--loves gorgeous white, bright, shabby, chippy vintage...and has a blog filled with beautiful and very inspiring images of her personal haven, a very young 1930's house. ("young' because remember--I am in France where old is 300 years old!)

Rachel recently wrote an entry about 'moi' and my brocante adventures!  She can live vicariously through my weekend treasure hunts here in France and I can live vicariously through her proximity to my all time favorite places in the world--Pike Place Market.....Pioneer Square.....Elliot Bay Books...

French Farm 425
Take a little visit over to French Farm 425--if you get a chance--Rachel's blog. It's white, bright, cottage fabulous!  And visit her shop on Etsy too!  www. frenchfarm.etsy.com.

Oh and leave a comment here if you already know Rachel!  I love small-world blog-love!  
Have a wonderful day mes amis!