Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Count-Down











The house is decked for the holidays and I am ready to move on to some baking and wrapping.  We have had pretty terrible blustery, cold and wet weather here and maybe my desire for that elusive white-stuff influenced my Christmas decor this year......

As much as I miss my beloved Pacific Northwest -- I do favor snow over rain.  The winds have been gusty and loud--often disrupting our sleep as the shutters on our little house bang in the night....

We had snow at this time last year--and I am really hoping that my second Christmas in France will be WHITE.... so here's counting down--a few more notches on the thermometer and a few more days (about 10...) 'til Christmas!

If you have some snow where you are---send it this way!  
-- S'il vous plait.

Joyeux Noël mes amis!