Friday, March 9, 2012

New on Sunday Brocantes!


"Sometimes life events push you beyond your known capabilities.  I am blessed to have had this happen to me more than a few times in my life; from the simplest academic endeavors, a new relationship, the birth of a child, or a total change of routines and culture ... events can take your comfortable norm, dump it out like a duffle-bag, mix it up and shuffle it around, and then pack it up again and move it to an entirely different location ... 

....  The resulting re-organization and re-prioritizing (and if you are very, very lucky) the subsequent inspired explosion of creativity, puts a new spin on your life and gives new meaning to the originating event."

This has happened to me in a million ways since moving to France.  I have grown, I have explored, and I have been challenged.  The result of all of this has been doing things I only 'played-at' before...... cooking and recipe creating, writing (more than ever!), DIY projects all over my home, searching for and selling French vintage and antiques on the web and photography..... 
at a new level.... (and not necessarily in that order!)  

One of the very, very best out-comes of all of this, is the opportunity to share it with you!


On rare occasions, I do take the advice of others ... really.  I do.   So after more than a few friends and clients suggested that I make my photography available for sale as fine-art photographic prints -- I finally listened.

I am so excited to announce that I will be selling limited edition fine-art photography of images taken all around France on my Etsy shop!  I hope you enjoy seeing the images, and if you love them, consider having one or two hanging in your home.

Images are printed on high-quality photo paper and are available in any size. I am initially listing them as 8 x 12 inches.  All images are signed and dated on the back and of course will have the copyright watermark removed.  They are sent First Class La Poste in a rigid envelope and are ready for framing!  I welcome custom size and quantity requests!



I will be slowly adding more to the shop!  So please take a look and let me know what you think! 



Happy Friday!  

What an incredible week!
Thanks for being a part of it mes amis!