Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Puce de Deauville!

This past weekend was one of my favorite weekends so far this spring because of one of my favorite sales!  Le Puce de Deauville is possibly the best gathering in the area of brocanteurs and dealers; a pretty location,  and great things to be found! But have you noticed it's already Tuesday?  It's the end of Tuesday for me and I am just now getting to post about it when I would normally post on Sunday, or Monday.....



I am loving my crazy life right now, but I am buried in really great projects!  But I absolutely had to do at least one post about this fabulous brocante.... and in lieu of words (probably with many typos!) when there isn't time.....

Lots of pictures!


  An entire booth of vintage kitchen goods!

 Not just another day at the track!







 A busy crowd of shoppers....


 and the other 'usual suspects'.....



 and a couple of little trouble-makers....


 and a quick trot down the track!


 Some precious things found....


 Ordinary and functional...



 and well, a little.......uh..... eclectic?



 But most of all..... truly fabulous!


Wish you were here..... ?


Thanks for coming along!  Have a really wonderful week!

A bientot!