Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekend Shopping List!

This week I have been working hard over at Tour de Broco, meeting new local vintage sellers and checking out some fabulous accomodations for our Fall and Spring shopping tours!  Stop over and take a look!

It's Friday and even though it is mid-summer and we have been going to the flea markets and brocantes since early spring .... I am still so excited to start the weekend and plan where we are going and what we are looking for!


Most weekends I have a 'shopping list' and I absolutely always have a wish list!  My wish-list is much longer than my shopping list -- mais bien sur!  We usually have pretty good luck finding the things we are looking for; a vintage bottle caddy, a wicker trunk, gorgeous white antique linens ....










This weekend I am looking specifically for a round folding metal table for the garden and I saw one last weekend that inspired me to bump it from the wish-list to the shopping list.  Yes, it's 'pour moi'! We are having a little BBQ on Sunday and a table for four would be a great addition for it!

So what's on your wish list?  Better yet... what's on your shopping list?

Still posting things from the great sales from last weekend ... so take a look at the shop!

Bon weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cat!

    I stumbled upon your blog and was smitten. I used to own a little boutique in Washington state and wished I had found you before. Anyway, I am writing to seek permission from you to write a post about your blog and what you do. I'm pretty small, but I would hope you wouldn't mind me borrowing some of your pics to do so?

    Thanks Cat. You have a new fan :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Carol! Of course! As long as you link back, you can use any of my photos! Thanks for taking the time to stop over and say hello and let me know if I can help at all with a piece for your blog!

    Merci beaucoup! : ) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup for taking the time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much! I moderate and respond to comments as soon as possible and I love hearing your thoughts!