Wednesday, November 14, 2012

French Vintage Christmas-- getting inspired!


After yesterday's post I was relieved that the comments left revealed that not everyone is jumping into the holiday decor 'a toute de suite'!  ... Personally, I am in the camp of starting gradually and easing into it---and it looks like I am in very good company!

After seeing those tempting images from that lovely blog that I used in yesterdays post--I have to admit that I was fully inspired to think about using vintage items and giving them a winter, holiday, simple rustic and festive look.  So this afternoon at the 'atelier'--the theme was just that.....

French country rustic---simple and charming!  Take a look!


















With the exception of a few already sold--most of these items will be in the shop this week so check back or watch for the links as I list them on Sunday Brocantes on Facebook!

Happy decorating inspiration!
Hope your week is going well so far!  See you back here soon!

 

6 comments:

  1. Some great finds there, Cat, and they all look in perfect shape. My favorites are the basket and the old chair. :-) Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I LOVE all of it!

    xo

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am taken with the beauty you grace over here. I too am starting late, in fact I thought I was early by having my etsy shop stocking done and listed in August, I was yayyy! I will be early this year,no such luck, I am lagging behind, taking the same approach to getting it done when its done, designing it simple in all things French brocante over at my place.

    Love all that you inspire here and will be adding you to my list of what to look for in the way of inspiration. Come visit me and see my love of all things French brocante with history at my French cottage.

    Thank you for inspiring beauty, I will be taking some of it home with me :)

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to return, I feel a strong connection to the beauty over here, I feel as if I am looking at photos of pieces in my home. The mini trees I so love grouping them in my home much like you have, I have some on my counter right now, the ones that smell like lemons.

    so inspiring over here.
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Dore on all the inspiration here. I for one am definitely having a Country French Christmas. It's Joyeux Noel at my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my oh my how I love your style......took my breath away....Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup for taking the time to leave a note! I appreciate it so much! I moderate and respond to comments as soon as possible and I love hearing your thoughts!